Ara Wagoner and Andrew Martonik join Daniel Bader for a conversation about their Galaxy Note 10+ impressions, including a worthwhile detour into USB-C Power Delivery and PPS charging technology. Google has ditched letter/food naming conventions for Android in favor of numbers. What we know as Android Q will simply become Android 10. The company has also redesigned Android branding and is putting tighter restrictions on its use. Show Notes and Links:
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ review: Coasting to victory
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+ specs: More RAM, fewer jacks
- Best 45W Note 10+ Chargers
- From the Editor's Desk: Charging an arm and a leg (and a Note 10+)
- Say goodbye to tasty treats: Q release is simply 'Android 10'
- Google redesigns Android brand for first time since 2014, bringing new colors and robot head
- Android 10: Everything you need to know!
- Nokia shares its Android 10 roadmap with updates starting in Q4 2019
- Google Home Mini to be replaced by better-sounding 'Nest Mini' this fall
- Thrifter.com: All the best deals from Amazon, Best Buy, and more, fussily curated and constantly updated.