This week Donn and Kaushik talk to Leland Richardson from the Android team at Google about Jetpack Compose.
Jetpack Compose is declarative component-based UI runtime for Android. With compose you can build your UI with functions in Kotlin to easily "compose" what your UI would look like.
We dive deep in this episode. We talk about the background and influence React had on the project, we dive deep into some of the decisions made regarding the library and much much more...
We hope you enjoy ...
- Jetpack Compose First Principels
- React, Meet Compose Slides
- Jetpack Compose Android Dev Docs
Leland's Contact info:
- Discord chat or @fragmentedcast or our Youtube channel
- @donnfelker and donnfelker (on Instagram)
- @kaushikgopal and kaushikgopal (on Instagram)