We’re ringing in the 49th anniversary of Earth Day with a special Rootstock Radio conversation with Chef Mary Cleaver, one of the country’s foremost authorities on sustainable food and local sourcing. She's also an alumnus of Earth Dinner, a special themed dinner that brings friends and family together for an intentional, meaningful meal on Earth Day (or really, any day!). Tune in to hear about:
- Mary’s ideal Earth Dinner menu (we’re salivating…)
- How Mary has literally watched the “eat local” movement come into being in NYC, from one market selling local products in 1976 to over 55 today.
- Helping other NYC chefs to bring local ingredients to restaurants across the city.
- Why Mary believes there is a big difference between what hits your tongue and the energy that flows through your body as a result.
- The one thing Mary would encourage everyone to do in celebration of Earth Day, or any day of the year!