Any positive vision of the future must contend with people who like the current way of doing things. We discuss personal and communal liturgies as potential ways to address the issue.
- John Deere discussion in 6.13
- $200M lobbying from oil companies
- 43 Democrats not even voting on a thing they support
- $200M in lobbying from oil companies
- Jake Meador’s articles:
- “Whose Reaganism? Which Republicanism?” (Mere Orthodoxy)
- “America’s Farming Crisis, Laid Bare by Midwest Floods” (Christianity Today)
- “A Community Environmental Project”, Andrew “Spence” Spencer
- Star Wars: Vision of the Future, Timothy Zahn
- The church history podcast Stephen keeps mentioning: Communio Sanctorum
- ”Spring” by Teen Daze
- “Winning Slowly Theme” by Chris Krycho.
Many thanks to the people who help us make this show possible by their financial support! This month’s sponsors:
- Daniel Ellcey
- Jake Grant
- Jeremy W. Sherman
- Marnix Klooster
- Nathaniel Blaney
- Spencer Smith
If you’d like to support the show, you can make a pledge at Patreon or give directly via Square Cash.
We love to hear your thoughts. Hit us up via Twitter, Facebook, or email!