In this Sound of Play Leon Cox hosts an all-request show.
What we aim to bring you with Sound of Play is a diverse sample of some of our favourite pieces from the many air-punching, spine-tingling, tear-jerking and grin-inducing videogame soundtracks we’ve heard over the years.
Music used in this podcast:
1. Theme of Grandia by Noriyuki Iwadare - Grandia, 1997
2. A Theme for Kjell by Johan Skugge/Jukka Rintamäki - Battlefield 4, 2013
3. Chill by Toby Fox - Undertale, 2015
4. Untitled by Patrick Phelan - Lotus III: The Ultimate Challenge, 1992
5. Title Theme by Martin Iveson - Jaguar XJ220, 1992
6. Climax of the Greylands Incident by Hitoshi Sakimoto - Vagrant Story, 2000
7. Pac Jump Up! by AJURIKA (Akitaka Tohyama) - Pac-Man Championship Edition 2, 2016
8. Freeze Up by Ryo Koike/Wakana Hara - Ninja Gaiden, 2004
9. Song to the Sun (Dawning/Midday/Evening) by Jonathan Williams - Horizon Zero Dawn, 2017
Sound of Play 189 was edited by Jay Taylor (@JaySevenZero)
Remember, it’s not just about what we like, so venture over to our forum at caneandrinse.com and put forward your own suggestions so that we might include them in future shows.