More ways to listen: Web • YouTube • SoundCloud
The Digimon Adventure Tri stage play ran in Tokyo last summer, and finally came out on DVD a couple months ago. Is it good? Should you watch? Spoiler: the answer is JOUUUUUUU!!!!!!
Thanks for listening!
◿ Intro [0:00:00]
- Buy the stage play DVD!
- How to use Amazon Japan
- With the Will breakdown of DVD contents (mild spoilers)
◿ Spoiler-Free Review [0:05:18]
- Maid Sama!
- Maid Sama! OP
- Footage of puppets: Agumon • Tentomon/Piyomon/Gomamon
- Lion King puppets
◿ Spoiler Deep Dive [0:23:49]
- Stage play cast (mild spoilers)
- Haruhi Suzumiya
- Genki girl trope
- One Piece
- Tokyo Godfathers
- PPAP (Pen-Pineapple-Apple-Pen)
- PPAP Ryuk
◿ Gender Quiz [1:29:36]
◿ Recommendation Articulation [1:32:07]
- Ashley: Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card Arc
- Andrew: Crypt of the Necrodancer
- Asher: Hungry Hearts Diner: A Tale of Star-Crossed Souls (Android • iOS)
- Jeff: Final Fantasy XIV: Dad of Light
- VRV (Jeff forgot to mention it's only availabel in the US right now. Sorry!)
◿ Outro [1:38:04]
- Laid-Back Camp
- A Place Further than the Universe
You can find the full show notes for this episode at http://podigious.com/T801/.
Subscribe and leave a review in iTunes.
Our intro music is “Here We Go” by Jason Gochin, and our transition and outro music is “I'm Going Digital” by Jasan Radford. Both are available on the soundtrack for Digimon: The Movie.
Follow us on social media: Twitter • Tumblr • Facebook