If you want the inside track from an expert who helps investors get the best possible mortgages for their rental properties, then tune into todays show with special guest Graham Parham from Highlands Mortgage. Graham has been in the business 20 years and is probably the most investor friendly lender I have met to date.
In this wide ranging interview we discuss
- The types of loans investors are using to acquire rental properties
- The different entities investors use (LLCs, IRAs, Trusts etc) and why they should be careful to avoid conflict with Fannie & Freddie rules
- How HELOCs and 1031 exchanges can help turbo charge your portfolio
- The new reserve requirements you need to be aware of
- The importance of setting aside rainy day funds for emergencies
- The biggest mistakes Graham has seen investors make and how to avoid them..
If anybody wants to contact Graham Parham directly, he can be reached via:
Toll Free : (855)-326-6802
Finally, please click on the link below to view/download a FREE two page PDF offering conventional loan guidelines for investors!
Thanks as always for listening
727 793 7547