We are approaching the end of the year and a lot of investors I speak to on the phone are worried about mortgage interest rates and how the recent and possible future increases could affect their investment plans.
So, I thought it would be a great idea to invite Kristine Bredeau from Eagle Home Mortgage onto the show. I´ve known Kristine for a few years and she has helped many of our out-of-state clients secure mortgages for rental properties in the Tampa Bay area. She is very experienced, understands what investors need and I am delighted she found time to join us today.
Topics covered in this wide ranging interview include:
- What mortgage interest rates we can expect in the New Year
- What loan to value ratios are available for investor loans
- The many advantages of releasing equity on a primary residence
- Tips on how to improve your credit score
- Current status of foreclosures in Florida
- The shadow inventory banks are holding and if they will dump it in 2017
- The best time of year to make offers on foreclosure properties
- And much more!
Eagle Home Mortgage
4600 W. Cypress Street, Suite 465
Tampa, FL 33607